We are well on the way through the rough of the script. Out of eight segments, we have completed three and are now on the fourth-this is good. We are still looking at a release of next fall 2013...all things being equal. Thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm!
Jan 21, 2012
Yes, as we were saying, Physics 101 first and then General Science 101! After much consideration and input, including the two posts at this blog site and emails, we are continuing our course to finish the tri-series of biology, chemistry and physics and will continue the preproduction of Physics 101 with a tentative release date of winter 2013.
Thanks for all of your input!
Jan 12, 2012
Chemistry 101 is out and doing well! We were starting research for the next film, Physics 101, but had a major shift in the plans.
We see a much greater need for a broad introductory course that encompasses more of the sciences in the beginning levels of high school. As a result, General Science 101, is now in preproduction and will come before the physics course.
General Science 101 will touch on all the sciences and introduce students to the world of science as a whole. We are still early in the research phase but so far some of the the proposed topics include:
- Earth Science (including meteorology and geology, seismology, paleontology,etc)
- Space Science (astronomy, observational astronomy, rocket science)
- Life Science (biology, plant science, medicine, etc)
- Social Science (including theology, philosophy, political science and probably a section of forensic science too!)
- Formal Sciences (including computer science and logic)